For a brief moment Walt Disney World updated their online refurbishment list for travel agents…and then it was pulled. So, was it simply leaked too soon?
Well, that remains to be seen. But, for those advance planners out there – here’s what was temporarily posted online – and could reappear at anytime, or be altered. To note – all three of the Magic Kingdom mountains appear to be slated for some sort of rehab in 2016.
- Liberty Square Riverboat will be closed for refurbishment from August 4-10, 2015, January 18-22, 2016, and August 15-21, 2016.
- Mad Tea Party will be closed on August 26, 2015, as well as February 22-26, 2016.
- Peter Pan’s Flight will be closed November 2-7, 2015.
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority Peoplemover will be closed December 7-10, 2015.
- Splash Mountain will be closed January 6-10, 2016.
- Space Mountain will be closed January 11-15, 2016.
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin will be closed from January 15 through February 11, 2016.
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad will be closed for over three months from April 4 through July 15, 2016.
- Swiss Family Treehouse will be closed for over two and a half months months from July 6 through September 24, 2016.
- it’s a small world will be closed from August 22 through September 15, 2016.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom:
- Primeval Whirl will be closed from August 17 through November 12, 2015.
- Pizzafari will be closed from August 24 through October 19, 2015.
- Its annual refurbishment will take place from January 3 through March 12, 2016.
- Its annual refurbishment will take place from October 25, 2015 through January 2, 2016.
- Flying Fish Restaurant at Disney’s BoardWalk Inn will be closed for an almost 8 month refurbishment, February 1 through September 30, 2016.
- Ol’ Man Island Pool at Disney’s Port Orleans Riverside Resort will be closed from January 11 through February 2, 2016.
We’ll continue to monitor this story and will follow up as more details become available.
Are you ready to begin planning a Walt Disney World Vacation? The It’s Mouse Time team and Magical Wishes Travel is here and ready to serve you. Their services are compensated by Disney, so it’s 100% free with no cost to you. To better serve you and start this process immediately, you can click HERE to request a free no obligation WDW vacation quote, or complete the form below.