Well folks, if you thought the previously announced $149 after hours event at Magic Kingdom was ridiculous, then brace yourself for Round 2. Disney is preparing to roll out yet another premium access opportunity at the Magic Kingdom, but this time it will be geared towards the morning. In what Disney is calling “Disney Early Morning Magic – Fantasyland”, Guests will gain early entrance into the park and a chance to experience 3 – and only 3 – popular attractions. As a bonus, breakfast is included.
Here’s the details:
Disney Early Morning Magic – Fantasyland
Fantasyland Fun Before the Park Opens
Make your Walt Disney World mornings more magical than ever with a first-access experience in the park!
Rising with the sun on select mornings, Disney Early Morning Magic gives you the chance to be among the first to enter Magic Kingdom park and experience a trio of Fantasyland attractions: The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and Peter Pan’s Flight.
Plus, in addition to the early-morning fun, you can get your fill of a fantastic breakfast at Pinocchio Village Haus—featuring such scrumptious breakfast fare as:
Chilled juices, coffee and teas
Seasonal fruit and berries
Freshly baked pastries
Cheese and cured meats
Scrambled eggs with assorted toppings
Pork and turkey sausages
Fried potatoes with caramelized onions
Available with the purchase of a separate ticket, Disney Early Morning Magic takes place on select dates beginning at 7:45 AM. However, admission is limited—be sure to buy your tickets before it’s too late.
Admission to Disney Early Morning Magic is $69 per adult and $49 per child (tax not included).
Know before you go details:
- Official check-in will take place near the far left turnstiles of the Main Entrance to Magic Kingdom park beginning at 7:30 AM.
- Ticketed Guests will receive an event sticker for identification.
- Starting at 7:45 AM, Guests will be admitted into the park and guided into Fantasyland.
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and Peter Pan’s Flight are the only attractions that will be operational during this special event.
- Breakfast will be available at Pinocchio Village Haus from 8:30 AM until 10:00 AM
- At 9:00 AM, the theme park will open to Guests with standard theme park admission tickets and exclusive attraction access will end.
- Please note that standard theme park admission tickets are required for this event, in addition to a Disney Early Morning Admission ticket.
- The number of tickets available is limited. In addition, all tickets are non-refundable, non-transferrable and are only valid for admission during the special event date and hours.
- All attractions, entertainment and experiences are subject to change without notice.
How does it work?
- You’ll pass through security check point.
- You’ll touch your admission ticket or MagicBand with valid park admission (required) at the Mickey touch points.
- You’ll be given a special sticker to wear that gives you the ride privilege. Guests with early park breakfast will not be given the stickers.
- You’ll proceed to Seven Dwarfs, Peter Pan and / or Winnie the Pooh as often as you like.
- Regular park guests enter at 9am.
To sum up this event – Guests choosing to pay for this early entry will be given a special sticker to wear, admitted to the park 1 hour and 15 minutes early and given free reign of 3 attractions and provided a breakfast buffet.
There are no dates available at this point, as it will not be a daily option. Likewise, there is no information as to when this offer will be available for purchase. It will not replace Extra Magic Hour for onsite guests and will be available for all guests to purchase.
Are you ready to begin planning a Walt Disney World Vacation? In order to save you time, stress, and money we recommend using a travel planner who specializes in Disney vacations. To better serve you and start this process immediately, you can message us on Facebook, or request a free no obligation WDW vacation quote HERE. Our services are compensated by Disney, so it’s 100% free with no cost to you.