If this is the first that you’ve heard of the upcoming $149 per person Disney After Hours Event that’s headed to Magic Kingdom – well, rest assured it’s not April Fools Day come early. The complete details from Disney are below, but we find it really difficult to see any kind of value in this offering. Regardless, here’s what you can experience at Magic Kingdom on select Thursday nights in April and May:
More Magic in Less Time
Treat yourself to a classic Magic Kingdom experience—complete with select attractions, ice cream novelties and more.By purchasing a ticket to Disney After Hours, you can make the most of a truly magical occasion when Magic Kingdom park lets you in for the last few hours of the day… and then stays open for 3 extra hours at night, just for Guests of the event!
This is your chance to fit in even more theme park fun, all while enjoying many of the most popular attractions and Character Greetings around—such as:
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Disney Princess Greetings at Princess Fairytale Hall
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Space Mountain
- And much, much more!
Ice Cream Novelties & Select Beverages Included!
In the midst of the laughs and thrills, be sure to chill out with ice cream novelties and select bottled beverages—included with the cost of admission—available at carts stationed through the park. In addition, you can also purchase select menu items at Casey’s Corner and STARBUCKS® Coffee and specialty beverages from Main Street Bakery.
And remember: admission is limited to only a select number of Guests. Be sure to purchase your tickets today!
Important Details for Disney After Hours
Learn all you need to know about Disney After Hours—including when you can check-in and enter the park.
- Official check-in for the event will take place at the Main Entrance to the theme park beginning at 7:00 PM.
- Please note that Magic Kingdom park will officially close to Guests who haven’t purchased Disney After Hours tickets at 10:00 PM on April 28 and May 5, 2016; and at 11:00 PM on April 14 and 21, and May 8, 12 and 19, 2016.
- Walt Disney World Resort hotel Guests—including those staying at Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel and Walt Disney World Swan Hotel—may use Walt Disney World Transportation after the event for up to 2 hours.
- Please note that the number of tickets available is limited. In addition, all tickets are non-refundable, non-transferrable and are only valid for admission during the special event date and hours.
- All attractions, entertainment and experiences are subject to change without notice.
Call Today to Purchase Your Tickets
Contact the Disney Reservation Center by phone to buy your tickets to this one-of-a-kind special event! Admission to Disney After Hours can be purchased for $149 per Guest (tax not included), and takes place on the following dates:
April 28 and May 5, 2016 from 10:00 PM to 1:00 AM
April 14 and 21, and May 8, 12 and 19, 2016 from 11:00 PM to 2:00 AM
To purchase a ticket for one or more of the dates listed above, please call the Disney Reservation Center at (407) 827-7185 for assistance.
Are you ready to begin planning a Walt Disney World Vacation? In order to save you time, stress, and money we recommend using a travel planner who specializes in Disney vacations. To better serve you and start this process immediately, you can message us or request a free no obligation WDW vacation quote. Our services are compensated by Disney, so it’s 100% free with no cost to you.